LIMITED WARRANTY: Indoor Playgrounds International LLC warrants its products to the original customer to be free from structural failure due to defect in materials or workmanship during normal use and installation in accordance with our published specifications.
The warranty shall commence on the date the playground is received by the customer and installation has been completed by Indoor Playgrounds International’s professional installation crews and terminate at the end of the period stated below.
The customer is responsible for reading and referring to the Inspection & Maintenance Manual. Improper cleaning and maintenance of the equipment will void any warranties.
The warranty stated is valid ONLY if the products and structures are:
- Unloaded from the shipping container(s) in accordance with Indoor Playgrounds International’s instructions
- Erected properly and in conformity by Indoor Playgrounds International’s professional installation crews
- Maintained and inspected in accordance with Indoor Playgrounds International LLC . instructions (failure by the owner to maintain the product according to the maintenance requirements may void this warranty)
- Subjected to normal use for the purpose for which the goods were designed; not subject to vandalism, misuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized addition or substitution of parts
- Not moved, in whole or in part, after its initial installation; and not modified, altered, or repaired by persons other than approved by INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL or its designees in any respect which, in the sole judgment of INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL, affects the condition or operation of the structures
This warranty does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage or defects, such as surface scratches, dents, marring, fading, discoloration, corrosion, warping of recycled plastic lumber, and cracking or peeling of surface coating or paint;
- Damage due to normal wear and tear. The repairs of normal wear and tear items shall be the customer’s responsibility, and include, but are not limited to: replacing zip ties or hose clamps, repairing netting, fixing loose bolts or fittings, replacing safety flooring or padding. Indoor Playgrounds International will provide assistance by telephone or email;
- Damage due to “Acts of God”, such as hail, flooding, lightning, tornadoes, sandstorms, earthquakes, and windstorms;
- Damage due to “Environmental Factors”, such as wind-blown sand, salt water, salt spray, or airborne emissions from industrial sources (sulfur, acids or corrosive chemicals, other than normal photochemical Smog).
- Labor for any inspection.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Vandalism, improper use, failure due to loading or use beyond the capacities stated in the applicable Assembly Manual.
- Improper installation by persons other than Indoor Playgrounds International LLC., including but not limited to installation on uneven, unleveled, or soft ground.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF CONDITION, DESCRIPTION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES MADE IN ANY BROCHURES, MANUALS, CATALOGS, LITERATURE OR OTHER MATERIALS OF INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL. FURTHER, NO REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OF ANY INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED OR ALTER THE EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: To make a valid claim under the terms of this Warranty, the Customer’s written statement of claim (including a specific description of the defect), along with a copy of the original invoice, maintenance records, pictures and/or video’s as requested must be furnished to Indoor Playgrounds International LLC. | Tel: 866-856-9778 firstname.lastname@example.org
Should any breach of this warranty occur within the applicable warranty period, Indoor Playgrounds Int’l shall, upon proper notification in writing of the defect and receipt of pictures/videos, correct such defect, either by repairing any defective part or parts or by making available a replacement part, at INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL option, within 60 days of receipt of such written notification. INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL shall deliver repaired or replacement part or parts provided under the terms of its Limited Warranty to the site free of charge and will provide labor or the cost of labor for the removal of the defective part or parts and the installation of any replacement part or parts. Replacement parts provided free of charge under the terms of INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS INTERNATIONAL. Limited Warranty shall be guaranteed for the balance of the original part’s applicable warranty period but not thereafter.
LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Indoor Playgrounds Intl. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH A PRODUCT FOR:
(A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (B) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR SUCH PRODUCT. THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IS CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE ALTERNATIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT THAT THE REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SAVINGS CLAUSE: If any part of the terms and conditions stated herein is held void or unenforceable, such part, to the extent void or unenforceable will be treated as sever-able, leaving valid the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall be deemed revised so as to remain enforceable to the greatest extent possible consistent with such holding.
GOVERNING LAW: All matters relating to the sale of products or services shall be governed by the law of the State of Arizona.
DISPUTES: Customer irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of The State Of Arizona in all matters arising out of or relating to the sale of products and/or services here-under.
DESIGN: Indoor Playgrounds Intl. continually improves the equipment available for your play area and therefore reserves the right to change the future design specifications of our products without prior notice.
For a product that is ordered by a customer based on the old design and specification, the customer’s acceptance should be received before a change is made to the product of the customer.
Indoor Playgrounds International PRODUCTS CARRY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES:
Indoor play structure:
- 18 MONTHS on parts made of galvanized steel and cast aluminum, all stainless-steel hardware such as: screws, bolts, nuts, washers;
- 18 MONTHS on components made of plastic or fiberglass material, such as: slide, themed panel, cube, straight & curved flange, tunnel, swing seats, junction box, tube.
- 18 MONTHS on soft wrapping material for play structure and soft play products, including: platforms, soft wall cushions, flooring mat, climbers, stairs, ball pit, punching bag and post padding.
- 18 MONTHS on: trampoline, webbing equipment, safety netting, and other play activities made of fiber glass material.
- 3 MONTHS on: air bed of spider climb tower, water bed for water trampoline, bar stools, and soft sofa in toddler area.
- The warranty DOES NOT cover plastic balls for ball pit.
- The warranty DOES NOT cover any flooring mat that has been installed anywhere other than underneath the playground structure. If the customer chooses to install flooring throughout the
- location that extends outside the playground structure this will void any and all warranty pertaining to the floor mats.
Ball blaster equipment:
- 18 MONTHS on steel parts and metal hardware including: barrel, mount, post, seat, and mounting hardware.
- 18 MONTHS on electronic and electric parts, and pneumatic parts.
- This warranty DOES NOT cover foam balls for ball blasters.
Electric soft play:
- 18 MONTHS on frame, structure, padding, and soft wrapping material.
- 18 MONTHS on all electrical and electronic components, such as: motor, gear box, air blower, air compressor, water pump, magnetic valve, buttons.
- SPARE PARTS: All turn-key playgrounds of Indoor Playgrounds International will have certain amounts of spare parts shipped together with the playground to the customers. The spare parts are shipped to the customers as free service parts and should be sufficient to keep the playground maintained for 1 to 3 years. Should any parts get damaged or failed, customers can replace the faulty parts with the spare service parts. Examples of spare parts shipped would be 15% to 20% of extra pipe foams and zip ties, 10% of extra netting and netting lace, extra fiberglass rods and etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to use and maintain all the materials with care. Please do follow our instruction manuals in installation and maintenance carefully when installing and maintaining the playground and spare parts. The customer is responsible for also keeping the spare parts stored safely when not in use.
- OUT OF STOCK SERVICE PARTS: For service parts that are not provided or if the customer ran out of stock during the warranty period, we will ship the service parts to the customer in which the shipping costs will be paid fully by Indoor Playgrounds Intl. If Indoor Playgrounds Intl chooses to do so, depending on the parts, the customer will be obligated to ship the faulty part(s) back to Indoor Playgrounds International’s corporate office is Surprise, Arizona including paying for the shipping costs so that we can study the parts.